News and Events
- November 8, 2017 Speaking Engagement Roberta Kass co-presented a webinar for the Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Executive Series—Your Next In-House Move: Tips from Top Legal Recruiters.
- July 11, 2017 University Advising - Webinar Roberta Kass and Amber Handman presented a webinar about the state of the California legal market for Yale Law School students on behalf of the school's Career Development Office.
- June-July, 2017 University Advising - Phone Consultations Madeleine Seltzer and Randy Beckwith conducted one-on-one career counseling sessions with Harvard Law School students.
- June 9, 2017 Speaking Engagement Valerie Fontaine moderated and participated in "Holding Search Firms to a Higher Standard" at NALP's (National Association for Law Placement) Second Annual Lateral Recruiting Conference in Chicago, IL.
- April 20, 2017 University Advising Amber Handman spoke to students at Columbia University School of Law about the California legal job market.
- April 20, 2017 Speaking Engagement Valerie Fontaine moderated "Are Your Lateral Partner Hires Profitable?", a panel at the NALP (National Association for Law Placement) Annual Education Conference in San Francisco, CA.
- April 19, 2017 University Advising Amber Handman talked to students at New York University School of Law regarding the California legal job market.
- April 18, 2017 University Advising Amber Handman presented to students at the University of Pennsylvania Law School about the legal job market in California.
- April 17, 2017 University Advising Amber Handman spoke to the students at Georgetown University Law Center about the California legal job market.
- April 8, 2017 Speaking Engagement Valerie Fontaine moderated the Town Hall session at the NALSC (National Association of Legal Search Consultants) Annual Conference in Marina Del Rey, CA.
- March 14, 2017 University Advising Roberta Kass spoke to law students at the University of California, Berkeley, School of Law regarding the Los Angeles Legal Market.
- February 3, 2017 Speaking Engagement Roberta Kass chaired a panel, "Mid-Career Reboot: Reassessing Career and Employer," at the Women in Law Leadership Summit at UCLA Law School.
- January 2017 Community Involvement Roberta Kass was elevated to Vice Chair of the Board of Friends of the Los Angeles Law Library.
News and Events Archive