Our Diverse Clients
Because of our size, longevity and experience, SeltzerFontaine has one of the most extensive and diverse client lists of any legal search firm in California and beyond. Our network of connections in the California and national legal market is broad, deep, and longstanding. Quite a few of the searches we conduct are not advertised or listed elsewhere as we have exclusive or preferred status with many of our clients.
Our clients are global, national, regional, and local with headcounts from 3000 lawyers to sole practitioners. These firms have specialties in all practice areas and include plaintiff representation as well as corporate and insurance defense firms. We also work with firms with alternative, cutting edge platforms that take advantage of new technologies and creative billing arrangements.
We work with firms designated as:
- AmLaw 100 and AmLaw 200 firms
- AmLaw “A List” firms
- National Law Journal Top Regional Firms
- Above the Law Power 100 firms
- Vault Top 100 Law Firms
- Vault Best Law Firms in Northern California
- Vault Best Law Firms in Southern California
- Vault Best Law Firms to Work For
- Forbes Best Places to Work
- Above the Law Best Midsize and Boutique Law Firms To Work For
- Working Mother Best Firms for Women
- Vault Best Law Firms for Diversity
- Daily Journal Top Boutiques
Corporations, Non-Profits, and Governmental Entities
Our in-house clients span many industries and range from Fortune 500 publicly traded corporations and conglomerates with large law departments to privately owned companies hiring their first in-house lawyer. We place lawyers at all levels from GC to corporate counsel with companies in California and beyond. Industries include healthcare, technology, finance, entertainment, manufacturing, and direct sales.
In addition to for-profit entities, we also represent non-profits, public interest organizations, and hospital systems. Unlike virtually any other legal search firm, we also represent governmental entities, conducting searches for the top attorneys for municipalities.